Want to be part of our young, dynamic, friendly and talented team? Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country and the No.1 property website in Sri Lanka?
We're looking for candidates who would epitomise our commitment for service, innovation and be part of our journey in being the
No.1 destination for property in the country.
We're currently recruiting for the following
Head of Sales and Customer Services
You will be in-charge of our sales activities and of the sales team. Your responsibilities will include sales and up-sell of our company's services and relationship management of our key clients. You will also be required to create, implement and monitor sales plans in support of the company’s Business Plan.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent qualification and have previous experience in a sales role
- Having experience working for a real estate, classified or technology company would be an added bonus
- You should have good communication skills and excellent written and spoken English skills
- Have a demonstrated track record in Sales and Account Management
- Should be comfortable building relationships with clients at their C-level
Business Development Executives
The job will be a combination of customer support and sales support. You will be responsible for handling some of our advertiser’s accounts and liaising with them on how to improve the quality of their listings. The sales part of the role would be to contact potential new advertisers and get them to advertise with us, plus offering our additional services to current advertisers.
- You should be an enthusiastic individual who epitomises our ‘can do’ attitude for getting the work done
- We give prominence to your experience and what you’ve archived in your career so far, and experience working for an online / e-commerce / technology company in a similar role will be highly advantageous. You will need to have a min. 1 year of experience working in a similar role
- A/L qualified with added higher education qualifications in a relevant field
- Ability to act proactively and manage your tasks within the given timeframe
Additional benefits include:
- No weekend work
- Training and career improvement
opportunities to nurture your talents
- Work at home option available when needed
LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka's leading property website for number of ads listed and number of visitors to the site. Although we've been in operation for over 12 years, we still have the start-up ethos but professional in what we do. We take pride in
our work and want to offer the best service and online experience for our visitors and
above all help sell/rent their properties faster, easier and cheaper.
If you would like to apply for any of these roles, please email your CV to