|Property Type:||Land with house|
|Area of land:||450 perches|
|Nearest bus stop:|
|Nearest train station:|
Netherleigh Bungalows Built in the British era + 450 Perches Properties with a stunning view of Lake Gregory in Nuwara Eliya
SALE | Nuwara Eliya | Netherleigh Bungalow| Built in the British era | Ancient 130 year old| 450 Land with Three Bungalows | 450 Perch | with a stunning view of Lake Gregory | beautifully laid-out garden |Precious original documents Governor Sir West Ridgeway who has placed his signature on behalf of the Queen of Great Britain | 3 million a Perch | Negotiable | A Mart Properties | 0772335599
Extent: 2A.3R.10P (Approximately 450 Perches).with Main Bungalow, Cottage, Cabin and Green house + 80 Perches of land with 'South African coffee’
Price: LKR 3 million per Perch (Approx.USD 17,142)LKR 175 per 1 USD as @ 01/08/2019)
Introduction – Please give more attention until the end because Antique value of this property will be 10 times higher than present quoted price and also I have given the title report of the property for further..
Built in the British era 125 years ago, this bungalow with much old-world charm has original fire-places, furniture and fittings and is in an up-market locality in Nuwara Eliya, with a stunning view of Lake Gregory. It is set amidst a beautifully laid-out garden.
The bungalow’s original title deeds are available from the year 1900 and include invaluable stamps including a 1912 Rs.50.00 stamp of Ceylon.
On the original deed of 1900, it is none other than Governor Sir West Ridgeway who has placed his signature on behalf of the Queen of Great Britain. The original deed and a picture of the governor are available.
Details of Main Bungalow
5 Baths and 5 Toilets with hot and cold water
* Billiard Room (now used as a Bedroom with 2 Toilets)
* Entrance Lounge
* Sitting, Dining, Office Room, Manager’s Room, Pantry/Kitchen and Servants’ and Drivers’ Quarters
* Rear Verandah and a Section where BBQs can be held
Details of Cottage
2 Baths and Toilets with hot and cold water
* Open Verandah
* Sitting, Dining, Coffee/Bar Room, Pantry/Kitchen and Servants’ Toilets
Details of Cabin
2 Toilets with hot and cold water
1 Bath with hot and cold water
* Sitting, Dining and Kitchen, Store-room
With a beautifully laid-out garden with exotic plants
* There are about 80 Perches of land with 'South African coffee’
Title Report of Netherleigh
1. Crown Grant – Given to Sir Edward Rosling of Dessford Estate Nanu Oya by Honorable Sir West Ridgeway, the Governor in 1900.
2. Sir. Edward Rosling sold Netherleigh to Jacob Francis Silva of Brookside, Moratuwa, by Deed Number 44 dated 26th May 1913.
3. Jacob Francis Silva agreed/sold to Edmund Clark De Fonseka of Arcadia, Rosmead Place, Colombo 7, by Deed Number 3999 dated 28th January 1916 for Rs. 63,000.00.
4. Edmund Clark De Fonseka of Arcadia, Rosmead Place, Colombo 7, sold to Arthur Henry Pain for Rs. 85,000.00 by Deed Number 334 dated 10th March 1925.
5. Arthur Henry Pain formed a Trust by Deed Number 1022 on 31st March 1931 and subsequently sold to Edmund Clark De Fonseka.
6. Edmund Clark De Fonseka by Deed Number 2995 dated 14th October 1943 sold the property to C.J. Harold Peiris for Rs. 83,000.00. (Deed Number 3007 dated 19th November 1943).
7. C.J. Harold Peiris transferred the property to his wife C.C. Alice Peiris by Deed Number 599 dated 5th January 1971.
8. Mrs. C.C. Alice Peiris left the property in her last will to her son Rev. Lionel Peiris.
9. Rev. Lionel Peiris sold Netherleigh to the present owner in 1990 by Deed Number 1486 dated 10th October 1990.
Call Me For Further Information Althaf +94772335599
We, A Mart Properties Your Partner in real-estate and Brokerage , A mart Properties have a "client first!" mentality. Our vision is to provide you the best real estate solutions and keep things simple and transparent. Confidentiality in all our dealings is a top priority for us
We will assist you to ...
• Sell your house / apartment / land / warehouse / commercial building etc.
• Find a house / apartment / office space / commercial building / land for outright purchase etc.
• Lease out your house / apartment / land / office space / warehouse / commercial building etc.
• Manage your properties
We have many valuable Lands, Luxury Houses, Old houses for land value price, Commercial office complex, Beach lands,Water Land and Hotels and resorts ,Tea estates, Rubber estates and Factories as well as Warehouses around Island wide
A Mart Properties is very much renowned for providing specialized services for Foreigners and Diplomat Agencies. Our broad clientele includes major embassies and high commissions
Whatever your requirements or whatever information you require regarding Sri Lanka, We are confident we can assist you
Give us a call or send us an email with your requirements
Please call us on FaceTime,Viber or Whatsapp +94772335599 for further details.
Principals n Genuine Buyers only Strictly No Brokers!!!!
This advertiser has been advertising with us for 4 years